Monday, January 13, 2014

How Do I Become A Close To My Heart Consultant??


Have you been thinking about joining Close To My Heart??  

We all have our own reasons for joining...to get a discount on the great products you love, to meet new friends, to make it a business, etc.  

2014 is YOUR year!

I've made it my New Year's Resolution to Get WAY MORE Crafty in 2014 by trying to balance everything just a little bit better.

Joining Close To My Heart 5 years ago, to get the discount on the products I loved, was one of the BEST things I've ever done.  

Getting back to the reason I joined in the first place is what I am striving for this year.  

I want to CREATE again!  

Creating tends to get put on the back burner for me with everything going on with my business, my family and my full-time job!  

Documenting MORE of my kiddos and our family memories and creating MORE cards that make the recipient smile are my goals.  

Would you like to join me and give it a try??

If you decide to JOIN our Close To My Heart Team in 2014 above is the New Spring/Summer Kit That You Will Receive:

The Consultant Kit will be $99 containing $309 in retail product!

Contents of the Kit Include:
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Books (qty. 10)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 25)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 25)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Spring/Summer 2014 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1127)
  • Petite Perks Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5) (W2028)
  • Reflections Scrapbook Program (9037)
  • Originals Card Confidence Program (9036)
  • Workshops on the Go Skylark Scrapbooking Kit (G1072)
  • Skylark Complements Dimensional Elements (X7177C)
  • Skylark B&T Duos Bulk Paper (BULK322)
  • Skylark Bulk Resin Flowers (BULK340)
  • Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928)
  • Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918)
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2195)
  • Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2118)
  • Slate Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2173)
  • My Acrylix Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set (E1028)
  • My Acrylix True Life Stamp Set (C1575)
  • My Acrylix Believe in Yourself Stamp Set (C1574)
  • 3" x 3" My Acrylix Block (Y1006)
  • 4" x 5" My Acrylix Block (Y1012)
  • 2" x 6 1/2" My Acrylix Block (Y1010)
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
  • My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
  • My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner (1778)
  • Bonding Memories Glue (1512)
  • Sponge (Z697)
  • Liquid Glass (Z679)
  • Cello Bags (qty. 25) (W1152)
  •  
    ** SNEAK PEEKS COMING SOON!! **


    ** THINGS TO NOTE ** 
    • If you have sales of $1200 in your first three months you will get your $99 Starter Kit fee back!
    • Your first Quarterly Minimum of $300 is due between April 1 and June 30.  If you don't meet this you will be dropped.
    • You will earn a 22% discount/commission
    • Why should you join our From the Heart Embellisher's Team?  Check out My CTMH Resume!


    Have Questions??  Email me at keeleyskreations@gmail.com


    Ready To Join Us??  SIGN UP NOW!!


    post signature

    No comments: